Sunday, February 19, 2017

VICE SQUAD ARCHIVES



On Sunday, February 19, 2017 2:39 AM, Sheila Mandeville Grant <notification+z0zt9syc@facebookmail.com> wrote:


Facebook
Sheila Mandeville Grant
Sheila Mandeville Grant 12:31pm Feb 18
It is from 1940.
Comment History
Terry Allyn Travers
Terry Allyn Travers12:32pm Feb 18
Yeah, you just approved my group membership.
Sonja Jasinski
Sonja Jasinski12:33pm Feb 18
Yes, I did...but I was uncertain if you knew me personally. I usually just check where people live, if they have friends in the group, and if they have a history of spam!! So, when is this paper dated? I cannot tell!!
Terry Allyn Travers
Terry Allyn Travers12:36pm Feb 18
http://tqretro.blogspot.com/2017/02/bad-ass-town.html Try this for size. Follow TQ (retro) for many more.
Gina Edwards
Gina Edwards1:50pm Feb 18
I don't know why I clicked this, I don't know why I zoomed in. But I just learned that my great-grandfather was on the Spencer Fire Dept.. Everett Carey.
Terry Allyn Travers
Terry Allyn Travers1:52pm Feb 18
I knew Gordon Carey quite well.
View All Comments
Original Post
Terry Allyn Travers
Terry Allyn Travers12:30pm Feb 18
While our favorite Burg continues in what looks like a death spiral, we can take heart when we realize there have been tough times in the past. Sonja Jasinski
While our favorite Burg continues in what looks like a death spiral, we can take heart when we reali...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!